If you read medical blogs then you know how this goes. Like most docs, Doctor D lives in mortal fear of lawyers so he claims no responsibility...
- The information on this blog is for your enlightenment and enjoyment, but not for you to medically treat yourself or others. Talk to your own doctor before doing something crazy just because Doctor D mentioned it.
- Doctor D is not a replacement for your own doctor. He loves answering your questions but he doesn't have a doctor-patient relationship with you. He will not diagnose or treat you. He cannot listen to your heart or check you for hernias over the internet.
- If Doctor D mentions any person he has ever cared for then you can bet enough info has been changed that you'll never figure out who the patient is. He wouldn’t tell people’s business like that.
- Doctor D's stories are a combination of half-truths, exaggerations, and total lies. He tells stories to make points. He doesn't tell what actually happened. So you cannot be a character in D's stories unless you are a figment of his imagination.
- Doctor D doesn’t make any money from this blog. He does it because he likes you. If he wanted to make a lot of money he wouldn’t have gone into primary care.
- The images on this blog were all taken from the Internet. Doctor D assumes they are in the public domain. If Doctor D used your image incorrectly please let him know and he will take it down and apologize profusely.
If this isn’t clear you can email me and I will doctor this disclaimer more.